26.3.09

In Which A Girl Goes Thrifting


"Happy Thursday Lovely Storybook Readers!"

Yesterday was a good day of thrifting for me.
I found lots of good treasures for my shoppe.
I'm sharing a few of the many goodies I've found.

Here is a sneak peek:


"Silver Bud Vase"
"Trio of Milk-Glass Vases"


"Children's Size Silver Tea-Set"

"Vintage Chenille Covered PhotoBook"


"A Very Anthro-ish Tablecloth"
(sold already-thanks!)


These lovelies came from an old 1908 children's book. The book was so tattered and in terrible shape, but the pages we're near perfect. I decided they we're too charming to pass up. So I framed each page in vintage-found frames.
It's actually a bonus because each picture has another equally as cute picture on the back. I just choose my favorite side to frame.

"Too Cute!"

I'll have them listed soon.

I'd love for you to stop by my etsy shoppe, anytime.
If of course you on the hunt for some can't-live-without-vintage-goodness!

Thanks for Looking!
xo

1 comment:

  1. OH what wonderful treasures!! I love the tablecolth and the vintage pictures. Can't wait to see them in your shop:) Elma

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...