14.3.09

Charming Quote


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is
summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~ Charles Dickens



A little snippet of my trying-to-come-back-to-life garden from my backyard.

I am excited for spring. But.... I just want to clarify that Fall really is my favorite season.
My 2nd favorite is Spring..for it's cool and sunny days. My 3rd favorite is Winter, the coziness of the grey fog and sky's. The wonderful smells after a good rain. *sigh*
Summer is my least favorite....it's just too darn hot. We get triple digits here :(
For a lot of people Summer is where they spend most of their days outdoors, as for me I spend most of my days indoors, air-conditioned :) Unless, we head to the coast. Which is what we do a lot of in Summer. That I look forward to. San Fransisco, Carmel, Half Moon Bay, Mendocino or Fort Bragg to name a few.
Anyhoooo... it's nice out today! So I'm off the walk my poochers, than maybe a bit of lunch (Saturdays seem to be my Indian Food days).
Then a little shopping. That makes up for a perfect sounding day to me!
Have A Lovely Weekend,
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

and this little bear said...