My sweet friend littlebyRD has asked me to share 7 facts about me, things you don't know. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it, just the first things that came to mind.
So here goes:
1. I have "night terrors" when I sleep, had them since I was a little girl. Not every night, but often. They're awful. I don't know where they come from, I don't live a stressful life... maybe I watch too many scary movies?
2. I don't really like watching Television, but I do like American Idol... I know, I know :)
3. I have two children, a girl and a boy.
4. I enjoy being by myself, I guess I'm more of a loner.
5. I used to own a 1965 "original" mini cooper. It was the Australian model. It was SO cute! SO tiny.. I miss it! The guy we bought it from was working on the Shrek film over seas and bought the car when he was there and had it shipped here to California.
6. Favorite foods? Foods I eat WAY to much of are Oatmeal, Croissants, Cottage Cheese and Shrimp, and coffee... err wait that's not a food.
7. In the last 10 years, I've visited Disneyland 6 different times... always at Christmas.
So there ya have it!