11.2.10

Coat L♥ve


hallo again.

Just popping back in because...

I had a fantastic day of thrifting today!! Some goods for the store, some for me.

Those things shall keep me busy for a few days. I still need to clean everything up and I'll sneak-peek some of the things very soon.

I wanted to share my "What I'm Wearing":



Coat~Saltwater
Cardigan~Anthro
Blouse~JCrew
Skirt~Anthro
Tights~Hue
Boots~MissAlbright
Pin~Vintage


I forgot to share my new coat! This is the one I got for our trip to Germany in September.
It's so nice.

I was easily inspired by this unmistakably-cute wandering girl, whom has the same coat. What I really loved about hers was it's length and color. But, when it arrived it was even prettier and more perfect than I imagined.


This teeny-weeny silver spoon brooch was one thrift find from last Saturday.
Isn't it cute?


1 comment:

  1. Omg- I am in love with that spoon brooch!!! It's so tiny and perfect! The coat is perfect, too- it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...