17.3.09

If you're enough lucky to be Irish,

...you’re lucky enough!



"Happy St. Patty's Day Story*Book Readers!"


I am in the spirit, as far as the Irish are concerned.
The yummy smells of my slow cooking Corned Beef & Cabbage, and potatoes. Well.... I am like 1/3 Irish! ;) I followed a recipe on-line that called for beer and mustard and brown sugar, I'm usually not a huge fan of this dish, but maybe this recipe will change my mind!

and
.
.
.
.

I'm really not in any mood to be pinched today ;)
SOOOooo.... this took care of that!
*lol*

Naughty little leprechaun looking up my skirt!

Blouse~Anthro
Green-Cardigan~Target
Watch-Necklace~Vintage
Jacket~Anthro
Skirt~Vintage Old Navy
Over-The-Knee Socks~Target
Wooden Pin~Etsy
Green Pumps~Chie Mihara







So, I'll leave ya today with a St. Patrick's Day Quote!

"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic." ~Adrienne Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

and this little bear said...