19.3.09

Life Of A Bumble-Bee...

...and it's a good one too.



I feeling incredibly lucky today and fortunate with my life. I have a wonderful loving husband whom works very hard. I live in the house of my (realistic) dreams ;), in the neighborhood I've wanted to live in for as long as I can remember. I love my job. I'm owned by the best furry-babies one could hope for.
We're blessed with good heath.
I'm just having one of those days, where I'm counting today's blessings and forgetting tomorrow's worries.
Are you with me?
:)

Cropped Cardigan~ MNG/Thrifted
Knit Blouse~H&M
Skirt~Target
Cable Knit Socks~Hue
T-Strap Pumps~Ecco

Happy Thursday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your playlist and style. The skirts with knee highs is very cute. Especially those green shoes. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Happy Monday and I'll be back your way soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...