9.3.09

Perfectly-Quirky

Perfect for the demon barber of fleet street? Yes?
I can't help to think of this movie when I wear by most, very-beloved-boots of all-time!
I really believe that I was born in the wrong era. I know that the 30's & 40's weren't the best of times.
But.... the romance, the feminine styles, the cars, the architecture and just the attention to detail to everything! and the jewelry!!! Oh...don't get me going on about the jewerly :)
Do any of you feel the same? I know it could just be the love for all things old & antique.



Blouse~Target
Camisole/tank~Vintage
Skirt~Target
Socks~ Hue ;)
Boots~ Anthro
Purse~Vintage
Rhinestone Brooch~ Vintage ( story behind this in tomorrows post)
It's a good story!

see ya soon,
michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely lady! I have given you an award. Details are on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...