10.4.09

Love Cats ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫


Such a great song!

I
♥ the 80's!
In case you didn't know :)



My Buttons
My Lovebug
My Juno
My Pumpkin
My Goose
My Squirrel

Yes, this is my JuneBug!

I love this little thing so much...makes me wanna cry! *lol*

Have you ever loved an animal so much?

Is it possible to love an animal so much?

She's just the sweetest feline on the planet. I've always, always wanted a "lap" cat, but you know how it is. When you bring a cat into your home, it's pretty much a gamble on what your gonna get. I have two cats, one loving, one snobbish. I love them equally BUT, I can say that I do favor one over the other ;)

Well how did I get so lucky? I've never, ever, ever owned a cat that loved me so much. A feline that wants to eat everything on your plate? A feline that wants to be every where you are? A feline that lays on top of you when your sleeping?

I know this isn't the kind of cat that everyone would like to have.
But for me?
*sigh*
I'm in heaven!

Have you ever sacrificed comfort, for the comfort of your cat?

Pushing your bladder to its very limits to accommodate a warm feline that's constantly sleeping on your lap?
Anything for you buttons!

I love you so much...!!!
*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

and this little bear said...