14.5.09

Given Heavy Walls



My newest Etsy purchase from the lovely shop weegreenspot.



I'm just madly in love with these tiny little worlds. They are my newest obssession! If I only lived in or around a big green forest, I'd make a gazillion of these and have them in every window of my home. They are so precious. Maura, over at weegreenspot, is the nicest lady. Very helpful and these beauties come packaged so nicely. Thanks Maura!!



and of course I wanted to share one of emilys paintings. Quite appropriate for this post...with such a wonderful quote. And so, very, very true as well.



beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. great finds and i love your shop! found you via little byrd-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, that is definitely my favorite B.A. painting of all time! I have it in my kitchen where I can see it all of the time ☺

    I am also loving the terrarium-sellers on Etsy... I happened to find a really awesome, lidded glass "thing" at a garage sale the other day, and I am going to try to make my own from it.

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...