19.10.09

Stew'in On A Monday



Good evening my friends!

How are you?

I hope you are well!

I am getting SO lazy.... lately.... these cool, overcast mornings make me all warm and fuzzy inside I just wanna be in my Jammie's all day!
Do you get that way?

I have SO, so, so much to do!
I have months and months of treasures just waiting to make their debut in the shoppe. I have some lovely, lovely things to list too. I need some motivation, any suggestions? {lol}

I made a wonderful Chicken Stew this evening. I'm not BIG on cooking, I'm not really good at it, but I try. I am a stew and soup kinda gal...so when the weather permits, soup is all I crave!
Not sure if you visit the lovely and skillful cook , Alicia over at Posie Gets Cozy, I frequent her blog when I'm in the mood for some good ole home cookin'.

I can always count on her ;)


Surprisingly it came out great! And actually much easier than I thought. Of course I substituted Grand Biscuits for making and rolling my own dough {who has that kind of time!-lol}.



Here's the recipe, {YUMMY}!



Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. oh. my. goodness. can you just send some of that my way??? that looks awesome! and Grands Biscuits? i like them better than homemade!(sshhh!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really really good! I don't know Grands biscuits...I will have to look for those :)

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...