2.12.09

The 12th Month



Where as many have snow and can actually call this winter. My little neck of the woods here in California is quite the opposite. Though winter here, it's in the 60's & 70's. Very pretty, and I have no complaints at all! Super clear blue skies... and cool breezes!

As far as what I'm wearing it's pretty much been the same.

Skirt, scarf, tights, cardigan,mary-janes/boots.

Here is an example of just that:



Blouse~Target
Cardigan~H&M
Scarf~H&M
Skirt~Gap
Tights~Hue/Anthropologie
Suede Mary-Jane's~Merrell

This skirt, though not much to look at, is one of my favorite pieces of clothing I own. I don't know, it's {in my book} the perfect length, and pretty much goes with everything. I wear it the most, whether alone or as a petticoat.


3 comments:

  1. You're looking very cute! I can't imagine it being so warm at Christmas. Although I have to say; after 4 years in snowy Canada for Christmas, I'm happy to be back in the uk- even if it means rain for Christmas ;O)

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your comment. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! You have on my favorite combo of items. It is so comfy yet so cute all at the same time. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

and this little bear said...